Proxy Tool Windows App
Free Proxy Tool Windows App
For Proxylist.co Subscribers Only
Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows 2008 Server
Latest Proxy Tool Windows App Version: 1.04
Proxy Tool Windows App
Proxy Tool Windows App is an easy to use Windows app tool that will automatically download the checked/tested/filtered proxy list(s) from Proxylist.co server directly using your username/password to your proxy list folder on your Windows hard drive such as C:\Scrapebox\proxies\ directory.
Quick Details Links
- How to use Proxy Tool Windows App
- Configure Direct Link based on filters/settings (on Proxylist.co Member Dashboard)
- Use for Scrapebox
- Use for XRumer
- Other SEO Tools
• Download checked/filtered/tested proxy list(s) from Proxylist.co server to your Windows computer hard drive folder (such as c:\ScrapeBox\proxies)
• Only need username and password (active subscribers only) to use this powerful tool.
• Configured direct link from Proxylist.co (necessary for Scrapebox, XRumer, etc.)
• Save the Windows Path (Windows folder) to save proxy list(s) (ex: C:\Scrapebox\Proxies)
• Select format type (IP:Port, Proxy Tool FF Addon or Full).
• Auto-download list every 3 hours (need to restart every time after 24 hours of use)
• Run directly in background from system Tray
• Balloon Tooltip to display the status (every 3 hours if configured to Auto-Download the list.)
• Install Proxy Tool Windows App (see download link at top) and follow the instructions as shown on the installer screens.
• Click on Proxy Tool Windows App Desktop Icon. (leave it open)
• Log into Proxylist.co (Note: if you do not have Proxylist.co active subscription account, please sign up by clicking here.
• Set the filters based on your requirements (For Scrapebox or XRumer, set Scrapebox Only to YES)
• Create the direct link (use IP : Port ) and save it to your member account. This step is important, as it will save your real IP address to your member account (IP Authentication).
If you skip or did not update your member account with updated IP address, your Proxy Tool Windows App will not allow you to download directly from our server.
• Log off Proxylist.co member dashboard. (It is a requirement, as Proxylist.co does not allow multi-logins.)
• Enter your Proxylist.co email address (username), password, select Path (to save the downloaded proxy list text file), format (IP : Port format is typical) and the 2 checkboxes (based on your preferences)
• Click “Download” button to download the proxy list immediately.
• The balloon tooltip will appear, showing the status. If there are any errors, the pop-up dialog box will appear, explaining the error messages.
• After the list is successfully downloaded, press Win-E keys (or click on folder icon next from Path textbox) to open Windows Explorer (see Windows keyboard shortcuts here) then click on the directory path where the proxylist(s) text files are saved, then open it with text editor (notepad, editpad lite, etc) to view it.